Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why would you ever do if where…

Interesting Title isn't it?

Endless [ Myself@Sylhet ]



This blog idea was actually one of my friends.He gathered some interesting question and answered them.
I will do the same. I will quote the question and answer them in my terms.

Why : [4]
  • Why are you the best friend of your best friend?
    • It's an astronomical matter :)
  • Why did you get into blogging.
    • It's like having a digital diary :D
  • Why did your parent give you the name you have.
    • No Idea!!!
  • Why are you doing this survey?
    • It's interesting ...

Would you ever: [2]
  • Would you get back together with your ex if they ask you?
    • This quest is inappropriate 4 me.. I have no ex cause I don't have any present one :D
  • Would you have saved someone you care?
    • many times :D
Do: [5]
  • Do you think anyone like's you?
    • No and I don't care.
  • Do you ever wish you were some one else?
    • Are you kidding?
  • Do you know the muffin man?
    • Who is he?
  • Does future scare you?
    • Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.
  • Do your parent know about your blog?
    • LOL
If: [3]
  • If you could have one super power that would be -
    • Time travel
  • If you could go back into time and change something would you do it?
    • Yes
  • If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
    • A life partner :D
Where: [6]
  • Where does your best friend lives?
    • Bangladesh (no-brainer)
  • Where did you last go?
    • Shopping Mall (in person)/ Gmail (in web) :D
  • Where did you last hang out?
    • Gourob's Home @ Puja
  • Where do you go to school?
    • Dhaka
  • Where do you sleep last night?
    • I didn't sleep last night :|

Well there were some interesting question there :). Anyways that is it for now. See you soon. Take care and bye.

2 comments:

  1. Sooooper Post!

    And friend, Welcome to the blog-o-sphere....
    nicely done this post :)

    I liked the photo so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx,
    I am planning to continue it ... :)

    ReplyDelete